Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year!

新年快樂!

For those of you who don't read Chinese, the four words above translate to "Happy New Year!" It is Chinese New Year today, and I had a pretty good time. I was pretty tired for most of the day though, because I had to wake up at 7:00 to pour the tea for my parents and do a whole bunch of traditional Chinese things. Then I went to work out at 9:00. I experimented with a larger variety of exercising today, working a little on my triceps, biceps, and core. I think I'm starting to get the hang of some of the things there now.
Anyways, this is just a quick update, because I don't really have anything to say today.

Until next time,

ZOMGACOW

1 comment:

  1. 恭喜发财.

    Nice to know you've had a good time. I went out for dinner and it was predictably crowded. My day wasn't otherwise super special but I don't care.

    ReplyDelete